This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Not ready to say goodbye to summer… I know it’s the start of fall, but I just love summer, vacationing, and talking all about it! Two years ago, I traveled outside of the country for the first time ever in my life. My family and I visited the beautiful country of Greece and experienced island hopping within the six weeks that we were there. I reconnected with family members that I haven’t seen in years, and even met others that I had only seen in family albums. From the rich culture to the luxurious beaches to the delicious variety of food, Greece can be described as the BEST vacation destination. Enjoy a few pictures (taken by me) of my favorite spots that should be visited while touring Greece- OPA!

Andros Beach

Aegean island of Patmos

Religious island of Tinos

“Undiscovered” island of Serifos

View from the amazing Acropolis

Irena Katherine

Illinois State '20

Hi! I am an editor for Her Campus ISU and I will be graduating from Illinois State University in 2020, majoring in Secondary English Education. I have always loved writing and each time my article is published on HC ISU’s website, I remind myself of how lucky I am to be apart of such an amazing team!
Contributor account for Illinois State