This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Leopard and Cheetah print is all I have been seeing on Instagram. Whether it’s celebrities or everyday girls, these prints are IT this season. Check out a few of my favorite looks below!

Rihanna – The Bad Gal herself 

Entertainment and business moguel Rihanna rocks her leopard boldly, with a sheer bodysuit by LaQuan Smith. Smith loves working with animal prints such as snake skin, cheetah, and this daring leopard. Rihanna’s wet hair and green earring compliments the wild look perfectly. 

Tina Torry- Classroom Ready 

You may not want to wear your leopard sheer bodysuit and black heels to class. Something as simple as a scarf, hat, or leopard blouse allows you to stand out on a weekday. ISU Senior Tina is not afraid to incorporate prints into her looks this season. She can be seen on campus with flawless makeup and bold fashion statements. 

Bernice Burgos & Lil Kim- Double Trouble

Video model, Bernice Burgos, and Legendary rapper Lil Kim pose in matching pink and black cheetah print dresses by Philipp Plein. Plein takes a different twist on cheetah by adding color and crystals to the print. Both ladies rocked the print with cute high ponytails and natural makeup, great minds think alike!  

Tasha Mo nails on Kat Lucas- Just the little things

You can wear leopard and cheetah everyday! (If you’re like me and can’t commit to 7 printed outfits a week), try printed nails! This is a cute and simple way to incorporate print.

From a daring bodysuit to bold nails-there’s endless ways to add print to your wardrobe! Animal print allows us to look bold, fearless and powerful! Let your boldness show! Don’t be afraid to incorporate print into your fall collection.

Joi Adams

Illinois State '21

Hey! I am a COM major at ISU. I love music, instagram and candles! I own my own candle business at FiveSevenLit.com.  My personality is on a spectrum from Michelle Obama to Cardi B, Okurrr! Journalism has always been a passion of mine. I am so excited to be featured on Her Campus! I hope the stories that I share brings inspiration, laughter, and most of all Joy to your life. Feel free to follow me on Instagram @officialjoi
Contributor account for Illinois State