Pumpkin Products You Need From Target

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Fall is in the air, people! The air is finally getting cooler, people are breaking out their sweaters and (most importantly) it’s pumpkin season! I’ve been aimlessly browsing through the aisles of Target looking for the best pumpkin products this season and found some amazing stuff you’ll just have to try!

• Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Non-Dairy Coffee Creamer

Nobody does pumpkin spice season like Starbucks. Instead of spending $5 on coffee every day, make some at home with this amazing dairy-free creamer! The best part? It tastes just like the pumpkin cream cold foam when you froth it! Click this link to shop.

• Cinnamon Pumpkin Muffin Candle

Everyone needs a new pumpkin candle this fall! What better than one that smells like a homemade pumpkin muffin? Click this link to order this great product!

• Favorite Day Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookies

Ahhhh, there is truly nothing like the taste of a pumpkin cookie on a fall day. If you thought it couldn’t get any better, just wait until you taste the cheesecake! Check out this link here!

• Frankford Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate Melting Bomb

Who doesn’t love a good hot cocoa bomb? I know I do! Can you just imagine the pumpkin spice and hot chocolate flavor together? Click this link to order!

• Harvest Round Chipwood Pumpkin Lantern

Okay, I know this isn’t food, but it was too cute to not share. This lantern would be so cute on any coffee table or bookshelf! It would bring the perfect fall aesthetic to your college apartment. Click this link to order your next center piece.

As we enter into the fall season, consider trying out these amazing pumpkin products from Target! Enjoy sweater season!

HCXO,

Alyssa

Alyssa Ginzburg

Illinois State '22

Hi! I'm Alyssa Ginzburg and I'm a Senior at ISU & I'm studying Middle Level Education! I love writing, fashion, and all things women empowering, which makes Her Campus the perfect environment to share my voice! Check out my Instagram and Twitter if you want to know more! :) Instagram: @alyssaginzburg Twitter: @AlyssaRhea1