This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

If you’re anything like me, you’re always looking for some good songs.

With the weather is starting to cool off, it’s finally starting to feel like fall! Fall is my favorite season of the year and I definitely have some favorite songs that put me in the fall mood. While you’re lighting a fall candle, making pumpkin muffins, or driving to the pumpkin patch, here’s a few songs that remind me of fall that you can add to your playlist or use as a start for your own fall playlist!

Drunk on Halloween by Wallows

Oh Klahoma by Jack Strauber

We Fell in Love in October by girl in red

Sweater Weather by The Neighborhood

Cottage Roads by The Walters

These first five songs totally give fall vibes and most of them reference fall or fall activities in their name. Their lyrics make it feel good to be in the fall season. “Oh Klahoma” has recently been turned into a ghost trend on TikTok, so now it definitely makes me think of fall.

Malboro Nights by Lonely God

Kids by Current Joys

Brian’s Movie by Peach Pit

Perth by Beirut

These next four songs put me in a fall mood because they all have chill vibes. “Malboro Nights” and “Kids” make me feel young and make me think of school in the fall. The others just seem to vibe with the feeling of fall.

Scar Tissue by Red Hot Chili Peppers

Revvin’ My Cj7 by Summer Salt

99 Red Balloons by Goldfinger

Cannibal Queen by Miniature Tigers

Trouble by Cage the Elephant

One Headlight by Wallflowers

These last six songs are a little more random and not as fall-oriented, but for some reason they still give me the feeling of fall. They all kind of have similar up-beat tempos and just fit in with the season.

I hope this helps to put you in the fall mood and potentially get started on a playlist of your own. Happy Fall!

Millie Dean

Illinois State '23

HI! My name is Millie and I love writing for Her Campus! I'm a senior at Illinois State University studying Public Relations and minoring in Graphic Design. My other interests include art, embroidery, thrifting, and photography. I love to be able to be creative in my interests and in my articles on Her Campus. Follow me on Instagram! @milliedean5
Contributor account for Illinois State