November Trend Spotting – Leopard Print Accents

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Where did October go? Better yet, where did fall go? It already feels like winter, so how do you cope with it? Answer: retail therapy! This November, leopard print accents will be the “in” fashion trend. This wild pattern will be essential to your basic black, grey and white sweaters. Here are some key pieces you should be buying this month!

1. Flats

This is my favorite leopard print accent because they are cute and comfy. They can be dressed up with a pair of slacks, casual with jeans and a sweater or even be worn with your favorite fleece and vest!

2.  Thin Belts

Belts are definitely back, but you knew that already. A leopard belt is a perfect addition to your wardrobe and will look absolutely adorable with those new jeans you just love!

3. Glasses

Sunglasses, prescriptions, or non-prescription clear lenses. Doesn’t matter because they will make you look trendy!

4. Purses

Put on those thigh highs and make your outfit pop with a leopard purse or clutch! The best part about adding a leopard bag is it matches both black and brown shoes.

5. Scarves

Scarves are perfect to add with a t-shirt dress, sweater or even your puffy black or green coat. A top knot and a cozy leopard scarf is the perfect go-to for your morning class, while still looking put together.

Kaitlyn McCormick
Contributor account for Illinois State