absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Nothing Bundt Cakes – Grand Opening in Bloomington, IL.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Nothing Bundt Cakes you say? This bakery chain carries a variety of sweet treats that can all please everyone and is now finally open in downtown Bloomington, IL. While opening eyes up to a new world of creative bundt cakes, the offerings include 8” bundt cakes, 10” bundt cakes, tiered bundt cakes, bundlets, bundlet towers, bundtinis, and select gifts that are available online. Absolutely perfect for any occasion, paying a visit to this store will make your taste buds jump for joy. 

You’ll appreciate the hand crafted bundt cakes that each have a flavor tasting like a little bit of heaven.

Here are the list of events that are occurring at the opening of Nothing Bundt Cakes in Bloomington Location (as copied from their website https://www.nothingbundtcakes.com/bakery/il/bloomington):

Thursday, October 17

11:00 a.m.

Ribbon Cutting with the McLean County Chamber of Commerce

Friday, October 18

Community Cancer Center Benefit Day

20% of sales will be donated to the Community Cancer Center to help offer a variety of supportive care resources, groups, and educational programs to their patients and loved ones.  

Saturday, October 19

9 a.m.

Free Bundtlets for a Year*

for our first 50 Guests

*one Bundtlet per month for 12 months, one card per household

11 a.m.-1 p.m.

Family Fun Event

Bring the kids to enjoy face painting, balloon art, and a‘bundt’ant samples of our delicious cakes!

Irena Katherine

Illinois State '20

Hi! I am an editor for Her Campus ISU and I will be graduating from Illinois State University in 2020, majoring in Secondary English Education. I have always loved writing and each time my article is published on HC ISU’s website, I remind myself of how lucky I am to be apart of such an amazing team!
Contributor account for Illinois State