Mitchell Valadez ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Name: Mitchell Valadez

Age: 21

Year in School: Junior

Major: Double major in Finance and Insurance (it’s riveting)

Hometown: Rockford (Rock-vegas)

Favorite quote: “I came here to do two things, kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I’m all out of bubble gum.”

Relationship status: Totes single.

Favorite Food: Lou Malnati’s Deep Dish Pizza.

First Thing you notice about a girl: Whether or not she has child-bearing hips….and eyes.

The most unattractive thing a girl can do: Chew loudly.

What he looks for in a girlfriend: Good sense of humor, someone I can bring home to Rhonda (my mom), willing to sign a pre-nup (kidding).

Last Song played on your iPod: Frank Sinatras Greatest Hits Album.

Celeb Crush: Mila Kunis and Oliva Wilde.

Favorite Place to Eat In Blono: Chipotle.

Favorite TV Show: CatDog, Entourage and New Girl.

Interesting fact: I’m a certified deep sea diver.

Three things you would bring on an island: A good novel, some scented candles and a box of wine.

Where do you see yourself in ten years: Corporate thuggin’ and uber successful. With no kids, because they make me feel uncomfortable. And a house worthy enough to be on Million Dollar Properties on HGTV.

If you could trade places with anyone for a day who would it be: Mark Cuban.

First thing on your Christmas list: A trip to Vegas.

Ideal Date: Take her to dinner at Medieval times, pickin’ the blue knight fasho.

The hottest thing a girl can wear: A black cocktail dress.

Megan Lawler

Illinois State

Megan Maginity

Illinois State

Megan is a sophomore Journalism major at Illinois State University, with a minor in Creative Writing. She balances her time between class, her sorority- Gamma Phi Beta, and writing for the college newspaper- The Daily Vidette. When she’s not busy, Meg likes to shop for the best sales, rollerblade, hang out with friends or watch reruns of Sex and The City. Becoming a campus correspondent/editor-in-chief was a great accomplishment for her because she is an aspiring writer, hoping to take on the world of mass media after graduation in 2013.