This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Lip gloss has always been my key accessory that I always have on me! Recently I have been in love with the mauve pink color. Whether you are more of a matte or glossy girl, this color as has so many options! Here are some of my favorite products.

Bare Minerals Moxie Plumping Lip Gloss

Rebel $18

Bare Minerals is one of my favorite brands because it not only leaves a fresh clean color on your face, but also is good for the skin! This gloss is made with minerals that hydrate the skin while giving it a natural plump.

L’Oreal Lip Balm

Tender Mauve $8

L’Oreal’s Colour Riche Balms go on so smooth on to your lips and are perfect for an everyday look. The color is more natural, so you do not have to worry about the color being too pink!

Bobbi Brown High Shimmer Gloss

Naked Plum $29

Add some shimmer to spice things up a little bit! This is a high shine gloss made with pearls to give it a clear effect. This gloss moisturizes lips with vitamins and is a long lasting gloss.

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream

Montreal $6.50

While this comes several shades, this mauve pink is my favorite! Don’t let the “matte” fool you because this lip cream is creamy while giving it a matte finish without drying out. 

Ashley Painter

Illinois State '20

Hi I am Ashley! I love being apart of Her Campus and am so grateful for all the opportunities this organization has given me. I am the current Editor in Chief at Illinois Sate University and previous Social Media Director. I am majoring in Public Relations and will be graduating this May 2020. I am persuing a career in PR, marketing, and media. Follow me on Social media! Instagram @ashleypainterr Facebook @Ashley Lauren
Contributor account for Illinois State