This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Meet this week’s campus cutie, Liz Zamuido! Liz is a senior at Illinois State. She is the sweetest girl you will ever meet, and is also a major fashionista. She can definitely teach you a thing or two about the latest fashion trends.  Oh, and the best part? She’s single!Hometown: Joliet, IL.Major: Fashion MerchandisingMinor: PsychologyRelationship Status: SingleFavorite Food: Pizza. You can never go wrong with pizza.Favorite color: Black and pink, but rarely together.  Weird habit: I HATE when clothes shrink so I rarely dry my clothes in the dryer. I air dry everything.

Her Campus ISU: Where can you be found on any given weekend?Liz Zamuido: Probably working at the mall at Express or at a coffee shop writing about fashion.

HC ISU: What made you want to major in fashion merchandising?LZ: I’ve always been one to love styling outfits.  Ever since I was younger, I loved putting outfits together. As I got older, my friends started asking me for fashion advice. During the middle of my junior year was when I decided to turn my passion into a career.  I couldn’t be happier with my decision.

HC ISU: What made you want to start writing for CollegeFashionista?LZ: I really enjoy writing, fashion, and photography.  CollegeFashionista is all about that so I decided to try it out and I fell in love with it.  It’s so exciting to see other fashionistas from other colleges and what they are wear. This will be my third semester in it.

HC ISU: How has fashion changed your life for the better?LZ: It’s led me to my career and has helped my find my “calling” in life.

HC ISU: Alright, now on to boys. What are your favorite qualities in a guy?LZ: A great sense of humor, great style, and intelligence. All about intelligence.

HC ISU: What is the best advice you’ve ever gotten:LZ: Always live each day like it’s going to be the best day of your life.

HC ISU: Any New Year’s Resolutions?LZ: To stick with Yoga! And to live every day to the fullest.

HC ISU: I see that you are a new college representative for the Pink Slip Boutique.LZ: My life is revolved around fashion and the Pink Slip is a Boutique around my hometown and they have an amazing dresses.  I also love boutiques so it is a perfect fit for me.  I get to promote what they sell, which is awesome.

HC ISU: You are also an active member of Epsilon Sigma Alpha, the service sorority here at ISU.  What made you want to be involved?LZ: I decided to join during my junior year.  ESA revolves around community service along with a great sisterhood.  I’ve always loved doing community service.

HC ISU: What is your best memory at ISU?LZ: Definitely joining ESA.  It has opened so many doors for me and broadened my horizons.  I don’t know where I would be without it.

Grace O'Brien

Illinois State

Do whatever you want, and if it's something you're going to regret in the morning, sleep late. 
Celina Porretta

Illinois State