Life Lessons Learned From Reality TV

If you think reality shows are garbage, you may need to look at them in a new light. Some reality stars give great advice and teach us important and valuable lessons that will stay with us for the rest of our lives! If you?re a reality show junkie, I?m sure you know these next few phrases by heart. But if not? Watch and learn:

Keeping Up With The Kardashians has offered tons of good advice throughout the seasons. 

You have to ignore the haters:

Learn to appreciate everything that happens in life:

And sometimes, know it's okay to splurge

Jersey Shore may have been pegged as one of the trashiest shows on TV, but I think the reviewers missed some crucial eye opening moments.

Don't change to make anyone else happy:

Know that not everyone is going to be nice:

And have everything in moderation:

America's Next Top Model was known for the fashion, but its pieces of helpful advice was noteworthy, as well. 

Stay positive: 

And don't make up lame excuses:

Every episode of Project Runway was basically an ABC afterschool special.

Believe in yourself and your dreams:

...No matter how different they may seem to others:

And learn to take your time: 

And finally, The Hills. Lauren Conrad has experienced some of the most iconic life lessons in television history.

Know that there is good in the world:

And that it's okay to let toxic people walk out of your life:

And how could we talk about reality TV without including at least one peice of advice learned from Nicole Richie?

Learn to laugh at everything:

So, you see, reality TV does the exact opposite of rot your brain. Instead, it fills it with knowledge and helpful advice that you can always relate to.