Lauren’s Fashion Blog: 7 Items You Can’t Forget For Spring Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Whether you’re going to South Padre, Panama City Beach, Cancun, The Bahamas, or Miami for Spring Break it’s crucial that your beach bod knows exactly what to wear over that string bikini. Below are the top items that you can’t leave home without!

1. This torn noodie is the perfect plane outfit. Not only is it fashionable and comfortable, but it is extremely lightweight making it the perfect item to wear for the transition from cold to warm climates. Pair it with leggings and you are ready for take-off.

$26 Tobi

2. This jeweled Floral Bandeau Top states glam on the sand with a jeweled center. The removable halter straps mean more options. Whether you want to do water sports or lay on the beach this bathing suit is the perfect option.

$33 Victoria’s Secret

3. This pop peplum romper is perfect for going out at day time. Whether it is at the bars or out for lunch you are sure to stand out. One-step rompers are easy to throw on over a bathing suit and the bright lime color makes it perfect for tropical paradise.  Pair it with gladiator sandals and chunky bangles and get ready to be hit on ladies.

$38 at Nasty Gal

4. It’s hard to find a bathing suit cover-up that isn’t tacky. I would recommend a maxi dress to throw over your bathing suit. Pair your maxi with a cute fedora and some cat eye Ray Bans to block the sun and you will look like a beach goddess.

$15.50 Forever 21

5. Trying to keep that spring break “beach bod” isn’t easy. While running on the beach to maintain that bod you want to look your absolute best in case you can scoop up a hottie.  These “heat it up” shorts are moisture wicking and designed to not only hide sweat marks but to also form to your body perfectly without riding up.

$48 at lululemon

6. This double cross blouse is perfect for either going out to dinner or chill nights at the bar. When the weather drops at night this long sleeve will give you the cover you need while also being lightweight and adding the option of rolling up your sleeves. Worn with colored skinnies for a pop of collar and you will feel super sexy even for a relaxed night.

$22 Tobi

7. This multicolored strapped black scoop neck mini is perfect for clubbing. Throw your hair up in a sock bun to show off the back while keeping you cool. Color block with colored pumps and a hand bag and the club won’t be able to handle you.

$39.99 AMI Clubwear