This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

It’s officially the season to watch halloween movies all day, eat candy corn, and wear fuzzy halloween socks. The best thing about halloween this year is Kylie Jenner debuting her first halloween collection. Her collection is filled with a ton of different makeup from lipsticks, eyeshadow palettes, highlighters, and more. This collection is perfect for the halloween and fall season approaching. In her eyeshadow palette she included 9 different shades. For the shades she used halloween names. One of the shades is called “Howl-o-ween” and another is called “hey pumpkin”. These shades look amazing! I own some of Kylie Cosmetics eyeshadows and let me tell you, they are amazing and go on so smooth on your eyelids. I own the burgundy eyeshadow palette and it is absolutely great. When you use her palette you can tell that they are great quality. Also, it has a great coverage and defines your eyes. Some of her products are expensive but they’re worth the price!                                                           Via: Snapchat

Via: Instagram                                   Via: Snapchat

Another thing Jenner included were lipsticks. Two of them are metallic and the other two are matte. Her lipsticks and lipglosses have always been amazing. Also these colors scream fall. Especially the olive green color! You can wear a sweater with ripped jeans and pair it with the olive green lipstick! The other lipsticks would look great with cream or neutral color sweaters!

Via: Snapchat         

Via: Snapchat

Everything in Jenner’s halloween collection is amazing and will make you so excited for the halloween and fall season coming up. There are many other products included in this line that you can find on her website! These products will be launched on her website on October 12th, so make sure your alarm is set to grab this amazing collection!

Kai Johnson

Kai Johnson

Illinois State '22

Hey I'm Kai and I go to Illinois State University! I'm a freshman and a Marketing major. I love writing articles for HerCampus and I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them! Instagram: @kai.johnson1
Contributor account for Illinois State