Instagram Posts You Are Sure to See Over Christmas Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

It’s that time of year again first semester is over and our Instagram feeds are about to start blowing up. We all know now that the thought of school or anything school related is so far out of our minds. Now what do we do? The answer is post, we post until our hearts are content. This is prime time posting season until summer people we need to take advantage of this time. As people take advantage of this time we already know exactly what we’re going to see.

Classic Chicago foods aka Portillo’s

Everyone needs to see the hot dog you’re eating.

Christmas Tree

Tis the season for showing off your ornament hanging skills.

Puppy pics

Finally, school is out and we get to hug, kiss and strategically position our dogs to get the perfect picture.

Christkindlmarket in Chicago

If you live in the Chicagoland area and don’t go to this, please leave.

Fuzzy New Years

This caption will consist of not remembering taking the photo or not remembering the night all together.

Christmas decorations

Even if it’s a picture of the outside of your house or classy decoration your mom put up alone because your bed is just too comfy.

The ‘Missing College Friends’ Picture

You haven’t seen your college friends and you miss them so much you just have to post about it.

Family pictures

Being back with your little cousins and crazy drunk aunts is the best thing to post about during the holiday season.

Ice Skating

The accomplishment that you didn’t fall flat on your face deserves to be shared with the world.

Snow

If its Boomerang of snow falling or a lightly dusted tree with snow on it, this stuff looks pretty no matter what.

Samantha Cedano

Illinois State

Contributor account for Illinois State