If Disney Princesses Went to Starbucks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Cinderella

Pumpkin Spice Latte- It’s only right that Cinderella would grab a pumpkin spice latte and ride off in her fancy carriage that was once a pumpkin!

Jasmine

Chai Tea Latte- Chai tea lattes are made with a blend of black teas infused with roots from the ancient Ayurvedic tradition of India and other spices from around the world.  Jasmine, an Arabic princess, enjoys a tasty drink from the roots of the Middle East where she is from.

Mulan

Green Tea Frappuccino- Green tea comes from tea leaves usually grown in Asia.  This Chinese princess is known for her natural beauty and independence.  Green tea has been said to enhance healthy skin and hair and boost metabolism for good health.  Mulan grabs a green tea Frappuccino rather than a hot green tea latte, because as a warrior princess, she doesn’t have time to wait for her tea to cool down.

Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)

Calm™ Brewing Tea- Aurora, the sleeping beauty of all the princesses enjoys her rest and calm tea is just what she needs before a good night’s rest.  Calm™ is a blend of chamomile, lemon balm leafs, pink rose petals, spearmint and sarsaparilla.  

Snow White

Caramel Apple Spice- Snow White is known for the infamous poisonous red apple, but when she stops in at Starbucks for refreshment, she orders a caramel apple spice latte made from sweetened apple juice, like her sweet personality, cinnamon spices and topped with a caramel drizzle.

Ariel

Hazelnut Macchiato- Ariel, the highly energetic princess needs a smooth hazelnut macchiato to sooth her throat while she doesn’t have a voice.  Full of curiosity, Ariel decides to try a hazelnut macchiato instead of the popular caramel macchiato.

Belle

Salted Caramel Mocha- While being stuck in the Beast’s castle, Belle brings out her inner bookworm and enjoys sitting down with a good book and a salted caramel mocha that gives her the perfect sweet and savory drink with a jolt of espresso. 

Tiana

Iced Caramel Macchiato- As the princess who turns into a frog, her experience resembles that of an iced caramel macchiato.  The drink is served with milk on the bottom and the espresso and caramel sitting elegantly on top.  It transforms into a creamy mix once the caramel and espresso begin to soak down to the milk, looking like a completely new drink. 

Pocahontas

Cinnamon Dolce Latte- Pocahontas loves to get in touch with nature whenever possible, and a cinnamon dolce latte is the perfect touch, infused with of fresh spices and rich espresso, it is the perfect pick-me-up for the independent, noble princess.