If Disney Characters Had Twitters

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Imagine Aladdin sliding into your DM’s or getting into a twitter fight with Cinderella because she actually just borrowed your shoes that night. It would be wild! What if they tweeted their famous stories as they were actually happening?! Social media is something that comes so naturally to everyone nowadays so let’s see what it would be like if they were part of our online world.

Ariel

1. Dad won’t ever let me do anything! #lame
  2. Note to self; never trust a sea witch no matter how catchy her song is.
  3. Why won’t he just kiss me already?!?!
  4. With my man…and now I’m human forrealz #relationshipgoals #walkingonland

Aladdin

1. 50 retweets and I’ll go out and steal a loaf of bread. Me and Abu run this town!
  2. This guy is telling me not to take the lamp…of course I’m gonna take it. #DiamondInTheRough
  3. Listening to Drake tonight…I messed up, I should have told her the truth! #tweetingyourfeelings
  4. Genie is free. I got my girl back. Now I’m Sultan. #startedfromthebottom

Pocahontas

1. I don’t care what my dad says I don’t need a man in my life! Bye Kocoum!
  2. GUYS I’M TELLING YOU THE TREE TALKS AND SHE’S RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!
  3. Feeling John Smith a lot, he’s different but cute af! #catchingthefeels
  4. Travelling to a new world with my man by my side! We out this b%&$#!

Beast

1. A word from the wise: if a crazy person offers you a rose you buy it! #hidingforever
  2. Beautiful girl in my house. Gotta play it cool as long as she stays out of the west wing!!
  3. Falling for her hard…even though she thinks I eat like a slob! #handsarebasicallyforks
  4. S/O my girl Belle for helping me get back to normal! #keepinit100

Cinderella

1. These people are so dirty and I don’t even get paid to clean #fml
  2. Nails done, hair done, everything did! About to find me a prince, thanks fairy godmother you my ride or die!
  3. Crazy night, lost my shoe and now it’s back to the grind.
  4. He found my shoe and is hot…I’m in love!

Simba

1. Dad said everything to the horizon is mine. Just to the horizon? We’ll see about that
  2. Not going home for a while, happy here with my boys eating bugs! #grub #slimyyetsatisfying
  3. Damn I forgot how beautiful Nala is, thinking about coming home! She’s right I am King!
  4. Being home never felt so good. Dad was right I can do this! #RIPMufasa

Samantha Cedano

Illinois State

Contributor account for Illinois State