Style > Beauty

Her Campus ISU Reviews Bliss Drench & Quench Moisturizer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Skin care is something we here at Her Campus Illinois State take very seriously, and lucky for you we have found the best moisturize your skin will ever feel. Finding the perfect moisturizer for your specific skin type can be a life long journey lucky Bliss was nice enough to send us a god-sent! This HC chapter has fallen in love with Bliss’s Drench & Quench moisturizer and none of us plan on going back. The cream to water hydration last all day and we couldn’t be more happy about that! 

This is what the lovely women of this chapter have to say about this amazing hydrating moisturizer:

Meghan Rose ditched hold moisturizer and upgraded to Bliss!

@meg_n_rose847

“The Drench and Quench Moisturizer from Bliss is amazing!! My face is really sensitive and gets extremely dry after I wash it in the morning and at night. I used to use Pons facial moisturizer but it’s really heavy, in my opinion, and made me break out. When I tried the Drench and Quench Moisturizer it surprised me because it’s super light and a little bit goes a long way! From using this Product from Bliss, my face has been really soft and honestly refreshed! I really would suggest it to basically anyone, especially to people with dry skin! Definitely a 10/10 from me!”

Karys Crandell has finally found “the one” with this moisturizer!

@k.crand

“I’ve been struggling to find a new moisturizer for a few months now. I used to use my pro-active moisturizer, but I find that it’s just not hydrating enough for my skin anymore. My biggest problem, is finding a moisturizer that moisturizes my skin, but doesn’t leave any greasy residue. Well, I think The Drench and Quench Moisturizer does just that. I apply it to my check area in the morning and at night. It has left my skin so smooth and moisturized, but not looking greasy. A new stable product in my skincare routine.”

Abby Baffoe loves this lightweight moisturizer!

@abbybaffoe

“LOVE this moisturizer! Immediately turns into water when it touches your skin and it isn’t too heavy or greasy. Perfect for people with oily/combination skin like myself!”

Carris Veronica found this product to be extremely healing to her skin!

@carrisveronica

“To say I am obsessed with Bliss’ Drench and Quench Moisturizer is a complete understatement! I have had a really hard time finding a moisturizer that is better than the one I use now, and it comes in very close comparison! Unfortunately, I was someone who always had decent skin until I moved into my apartment that only has hard water. Since then my skin dried up, but within a few days I could tell and feel how healing this moisturizer truly is! I would recommend it to anyone!”

Mia Riddell thinks that this product is perfect for long summer days!

@misriddddell

“The Bliss Drench and Quench Moisturizer is one of my favorite products! Instantly energized and made my skin feel hydrated and smooth. Would be perfect to heal your skin after a day in the sun!”

Kait McCormick loves the formula of product, so light and not cakey!

@ kait_rose_4 

“The Bliss Drench and Quench Moisturizer was one of the best I have used! I have very sensitive skin and have a hard time finding products that work for me. It is a cream to water hydrator that is super light in the skin. It does not feel cakey or thick. It soaks in quick so you can put makeup on right away! Plus, it smells so fresh! I would definitely recommend this product!”

Sidney Holman thinks this moisturizer is the absolute best!

@sidholman

“I love how light the Bliss Drench and Quench Moisturizer is! Sometimes I feel like moisturizers can make me feel greasy, but this one is so light and gel-like!”

Ashleigh Lalla says this product is a “must have”!

@ashleighlalla

“I LOVE this moisturizer! I usually have a hard time switching up lotions I use on my face because my skin is super sensitive. This is one of the few moisturizers that actually really helped my skin, made it soft and even reduced the size of my pores! It’s a must have.”

Keep an eye out for us on campus, this week we’ll be handing out Bliss free-bees for the next few days!  We want your skin to stay glowing during this finals season so DM us on Instagram @hercampusisu. As always, we’ve got you covered on the best & latest trends, products, tips & tricks. A big thank you to Bliss Cosmetics for sending us these amazing products, check them out on instagram @blissworld! 

HCXO

Samantha Cedano

Illinois State