Her Campus Illinois State Holiday Survival Kits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

With finals just around the corner and stress setting in, HC ISU has the perfect holiday survival kits for you! If you follow our social media accounts on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook you’ll know that we love to shower our readers with presents that include the latest and greatest stuff for school and stress relief. Entering is easy and it gives you the chance to win exclusive products and coupons for free! Take a look at what will be in our end of the semester holiday survival kits. Who knows, you could win it all and get yourself the coolest Christmas gift to date.

1. Yogi Tea

This tea is infused with delicious flavors to sip on while studying.

2. Leaders Cosmetics

Face masks that will wake you up and revive your skin after pulling all nighters.

3. Book of the Month

With this great deal, you’ll win the free download of an online book to relaxingly read over winter break.

4. Rimmel London

Beauty products galore! There’s bronzer, lipstick, eyeliner, and mascara for you to form your perfect holiday look with.

5. Pure Silk

Because no shave November is over, Pure Silk is gifting you the pleasure of smooth legs to the touch.

6. 5 Hour Energy

The perfect pick me up you’ll need while studying, if the tea doesn’t do the trick.

We hope you are just as excited as we are about these giveaways! Stay connected on social media to make sure you enter and have the chance to win! Happy holidays from your favorite HC ISU girls. 

Katie Sall

Illinois State

Contributor account for Illinois State