This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Tortilla pizzas have become one of my favorite quick and healthy meals! Not only are they easy to make, they can be made in several different ways! Making your own pizzas can be fun and you know exactly what you are putting into it.

As a college student, these pizzas are the perfect lunch or dinner recipe when I am just cooking for myself! I usually make mine with a whole wheat tortilla, organic pizza sauce, and mozzarella cheese! I cook the pizza in the oven on 350 degrees for 15 minutes and it is crispy and delicious!

Here are some different types of tortilla pizzas for you to try!

Caprese Pizza

Fresh Basil

Tomatoes

Ricotta & Mozzarella Cheese

Tortillas

BevCooks.com

BBQ Chicken Pizza

Tortilla

Gouda & Cheddar Cheese

Red Onion

BBQ Sauce

Grilled Chicken Breast

CopyMeThat.com

Crispy Mexican Pizza

Refried Beans

Salsa

Cheddar Cheese

Avocado

Onions

Black Olives

TwoPeas&TheirPod.com

These pizzas can be created to your own preference. Instead of buying a frozen pizza from the store, grab some of these ingredients and create a healthier version of your favorite pizzas!

Ashley Painter

Illinois State '20

Hi I am Ashley! I love being apart of Her Campus and am so grateful for all the opportunities this organization has given me. I am the current Editor in Chief at Illinois Sate University and previous Social Media Director. I am majoring in Public Relations and will be graduating this May 2020. I am persuing a career in PR, marketing, and media. Follow me on Social media! Instagram @ashleypainterr Facebook @Ashley Lauren
Contributor account for Illinois State