HC Reviews Bliss Lemon & Sage Body Butter

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

If there’s one thing everyone can agree on, it’s that having dry skin is the WORST. Thankfully, HC has found a product that completely solves this problem! Bliss’s Lemon and Sage Body Butter is a quick absorbing moisturizer that leaves your skin feeling so soft, without a greasy residue! 

Here’s what some of our HC members have to say about this “must have” body butter:

Meghan Rose says this is a great quick fix for dry skin!

@meg_n_rose847

“The Bliss Body Butter is absolutely amazing! I don’t really like body butter because some are really heavy and leave you feeling “greasy”. This product definitely doesn’t do that though! My hands are always cracking from being so dry because of the weather, but when I have the Body Butter with me I don’t have to worry about dry skin. Plus, it smells great!!”

Allison O’Brien loves how lightweight this product is.

@allison_obrien_

“It’s moisturizing, smells amazing, and feels super lightweight! It’s one of my favorite body butters now!”

Carris Veronica recommends this because it’s not greasy like most other body butters!

@carrisveronica

“It is perfect to keep in your purse or backpack for a daily moisturizer. It absorbs quickly and does not leave your hands feeling greasy! The smell isn’t overpowering and keeps my hands super soft and nourished!”

Sammie Cedano says you need this product for summer!

@samantha_leec

“Bliss Body Butter is literally everything you need in life! I think it’s perfect for the summer because of the citrus smell! Plus, the fact that it’s so lightweight on your skin give you the perfect summer glow!”

Sidney Holman says this product will keep you moisturized all day long.

@sidholman

“I love the Bliss Body Butter because I seriously have the driest skin and it has kept me feeling moisturized all day long instead of just a few hours like other brands!”

If you’re interested in trying out this product, catch us handing out free samples around campus today and tomorrow! You can also DM us on our Instagram @hercampusisu. As always, we’ve got you covered on the best & latest trends, products, tips & tricks. HCXO

Ashleigh Lalla

Illinois State '18

.