nathan fertig y0HerwKQLMk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
nathan fertig y0HerwKQLMk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Spring break is right around the corner and it is time for a girl’s trip! Take some time off from work, school, and life to relax with your bff’s.  It is so important to catch up with your girlfriends and that is why you need to make a trip out of it! I’m here to give you the guide to the perfect girl’s trip.

Where to Go

Of course, spring break is meant to be spent at the beach! Take your gal pals down some of my favorite destinations!

Fort Lauderdale, FL

Florida will always be a spring break location ever since I was a little kid going to Disney World. There are so many activities to do in Florida and it is the perfect temperature during spring break!

Cancun, Mexico

Mexico has is the perfect place and affordable when it comes to all-inclusive resorts! Once you check into the hotel everything else you need is included with what you paid!

Nashville, TN

If you ever wanted to run into a celebrity, this would be the place! There are concerts every night in Nashville where you can go have a drink and listen to live bands!

What to Pack

Packing can be the most stressful part of a trip, but with a little help from these online sites, your wardrobe will be complete!

For the beach, keep it simple with a cute cover up, bathing suit, and sunglasses! There are so many bikini styles coming out and here are some of my favorites from Zaful!

For going out, make sure to pack casual and dressy clothes because you never know where you will be going! Rompers and sundress are always the perfect outfit that can be dressed up and down! Check out these rompers from Showpo.

Grab your girlfriends and go have the trip of your life! 

Ashley Painter

Illinois State '20

Hi I am Ashley! I love being apart of Her Campus and am so grateful for all the opportunities this organization has given me. I am the current Editor in Chief at Illinois Sate University and previous Social Media Director. I am majoring in Public Relations and will be graduating this May 2020. I am persuing a career in PR, marketing, and media. Follow me on Social media! Instagram @ashleypainterr Facebook @Ashley Lauren
Contributor account for Illinois State