Wellness > Sex + Relationships

Five Valentine’s Day Gifts That Are Way Better Than Roses and Chocolate

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Roses are red, violets are blue, I’m sick of chocolate and roses, aren’t you too?

Let’s face it- girls are sick of getting the generic gifts for Valentine’s day each year. Every year it is the same store bought chocolate and intoxicating roses; TBH we are so over it! This year it’s time to shake it up, and put the man back in romance. I give you five Valentines day gits that are at better than roses and chocolate 

1. Personal Engraved Necklace

SunflowerJewels.com: $36.99

Want a gift that will really dazzle your significant other? Try getting them an engraved necklace for Valentine’s Day! It will show them that there is no one else you’d rather be with and that you are one of a kind to them.

2. Dozen of Roses Bracelet 

SunflowerJewels.com: $36.99

Want to buy that special someone a dozen of roses that last forever? Think about getting this dozen roses bracelet! This beautiful bracelet will surely make anybody feel super special on Valentine’s Day!

3. “Aloe You Vera Much” Socks

Modcloth.com: $12.00

Does that special someone love to laugh as much as you do? Would you guys say you are a perfect pair? If you think your significant other would have found that joke funny, try getting them these; “Aloe You Vera Much” Socks! These socks are perfect for that someone special who loves you as much as they love a good pun

4. Peach and Love Bath Bombs

Lush.com: $16.95

Is your significant other a workaholic? Does she love a soothing soak in the tub? If you answered yes to either of these questions than this a perfect gift for her! This gift set features two bath bombs that are sure to woo your loved one. Don’t worry about being short on time either because these adorable bath bombs come pre wrapped!

5. Bear of Roses

Amazon.com: $56.99

What’s better than a teddy bear? How about a teddy bear made out of a dozen roses?? This unique Valentines day gift is sure to amaze that special someone on that special night!  

Mary Toal

Illinois State '22

Hi everyone! My name is Mary Toal and I am a Freshman writer for HerCampus ISU. I am a fashion merchandising major with a minor in business that loves to write. I love writing about entertainment and anything that has to do with fashion!