This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Fall is my all time favorite season. The weather is absolutely perfect to wear shorts with a sweater. Here is a list of my favorite fall fashion and hopefully will give you some inspiration on what to wear.

1. Denim Jacket

Denim jackets are an absolute staple for a fall outfit. They are so casual but you can also dress it up.

via Pinterest

2. Oversized Sweater

An oversized sweater will always be a look. You can wear it with a denim skirt , overalls, jeans or sweatpants. They are also another staple. My favorite color of sweaters for fall would be mustard and maroon. 

via Pinterest

3. Longline Cardigan 

I feel like these cardigans take your outfit to the next level without even trying. It is honestly so simple but so cute, which is my clothing aesthetic.

via Pinterest

4. “So Extra” Outfits

These types of outfits vary and I feel like these are not an everyday look, unless you like looking extra cute everyday.

via Pinterest

I hope you got inspired by this list and enjoy this fall.

Kelsey Mack

Illinois State '21

I love Her Campus because I get to write articles that I'm passionate about and meet wonderful women in my club. Major: Animal Industry Management "Dinosaurs eat man. Women inherit the earth." Proverbs 3:5-6
Contributor account for Illinois State