End of the Semester as Told by Kardashian Reactions

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

It’s that time of the year again!  It’s the time where we either make it or break it!  It’s the end of the semester!  The end of the semester can be by far the most stressful crunch time of a college student’s life.  It hits you out of no where and many feel like they won’t make it out alive.  Despite the attack of last minute assignments, study guides, and finals week, no casualties have been reported yet.  Summer is right around the corner and there is much to look forward to.  Here is the end of the semester as told by the Kardashians!  

The awkwardly scary moment in the semester when your grades are low and you realize you need to start cracking down

But then you realize you don’t have the motivation…

So you decide to check your current grades and realize you’re screwed

And just days before the test when you finally get your study guide, you realize your professor didn’t teach you half of the material on it but you need to keep your cool so they don’t fail you

Then in the blink of an eye it’s the week before finals and you need to debate between going out or studying

You slowly start planning out how you’re going to study

After spending a portion of your Friday night at the library you quickly come to terms with how hopeless you are

Then before you know it you’re walking to your first final saying “Jesus take the wheel”

Of course, in the middle of your final your mind magically forgets all of the material you’ve been studying all week 

You walk out of your final and realize your only option is to marry a rich man

After lying to your parents for weeks that your grades have “not been posted yet” it’s time to break the news to them

Then they give you the lecture about how you need to try harder because they are the ones paying for your education

Eventually, you escape your parents

And then you have the best summer ever!!!

Congratulations, you survived the end of the semester! 

Alyssa Damato

Illinois State

Junior at Illinois State University. The Chicago Cubs are life. I like sports and stuff.
Contributor account for Illinois State