Culture > Digital

Early Black Friday Deals For Every College Student

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Every college student should take advantage of Black Friday deals this year. This week, there are so many early black friday deals through Amazon, Target, and other big stores. Make note that many of the deals only apply if you buy the item online. As a college student, I find that all of the items on this list are great things to have during your time in college. Here are my finds for Early Black Friday deals:

Beats Solo 3 Wireless Headphones – $99.00 (50% off)

These Beats are a must-have for anyone who enjoys exercising at the gym, going on walks, or listening to music at their leisure. The black and rose-gold beats are on sale for $99.00, which are also the most popular colors. On Amazon and Target.com, there is an early Black Friday deal for the latest model beats for half-off the original price. So give your loved ones a hint of what you want (and when to get it).

Google Nest Mini (2nd Generation) – $19.99 (59% off)

This is personally one of my favorite things I own in my apartment. The Google Nest Mini is so handy when I am in a rush and want to know the time, what the weather conditions are for that day, or if I want to hear a song. These usually go for $49.99 so this is a steal. They come in charcoal, chalk, and sky blue colors. You must order online at Target if you want to buy with the deal included, but can do in store and drive up pickup. You could also buy two for $35 and give one to a loved one for the holidays!

Amazon Fire TV Stick – $24.99 (50% off)

This is an absolute necessity for your college apartment. This Amazon Fire Stick is great to watch any streaming app you want right in your living room. You can play music, watch Youtube, and binge-watch your favorite show. The Amazon Fire Stick is selling now for half-off its original price as an early Black Friday deal. An Amazon Fire TV Stick makes it so much easier to watch your favorite shows and youtube creators right in your living room.

PowerXL 5qt Vortex Classic Air Fryer – $59.99 (40% off)

Every college student needs an air fryer to make quick meals and is such a great alternative for a microwave. An air fryer is such a great alternative for a microwave. This specific air fryer has a digital touch screen and had up to 70% less fat than if you were to deep fry your meal instead. This is a great deal from Target and much needed for your college apartment.

Vankyo Leisure C3 720p Mini Projector – $69.99 (30% off)

A mini projector is a great way to have a cute movie night with friends. Impress your friends and host the next movie night using your new projector. With the big screen, you and all your friends can all see the movie easily. This projector is on sale through Target as an early black friday deal and includes the projector, the 100″ screen, and a built in speaker.

These are just some of the Early Black Friday deals you could find online. This is the best time of year to buy something you need or just really want to have. Many stores are having big sales the week before Black Friday so try and check it out!

Kailyn Coleman

Illinois State '23

Hey guys! I am a Senior at Illinois State studying to become a Speech Language Pathologist! I love to meet new people, travel, and visit local small businesses :)