This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Photos by: Lindsay Nardini

Meet this week’s campus cutie, Dylan Neukirch! From his good looks to his laid back personality, Dylan is the perfect guy to bring home to mom and dad. His driven attitude and need for success are also a plus. Just put on a sundress and a smile and you’ll have his attention in a heartbeat!

Name: Dylan Neukirch

Age: 20

Year in School: Junior

Major: Human Resources

Hometown: Huntley, IL

Relationship Status: Single

Her Campus ISU: What are your involvements at ISU? 

Dylan Neukirch: I’m involved in Delta Sigma Pi, also known as DSP, which is a business fraternity here on campus. I’m also involved in Big Brothers, Big Sisters and recently joined SHRM which is a human resources organization. 

HC: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

DN: Doing something HR related. Definitely married, hopefully with at least one kid. I wanna be doing well in my career and just living a good life.

HC ISU: Who is your role model?

DN: My dad because he works incredibly hard. Just him and my mom have just taught me so much, whenever I need life advice I go to them first.

HC ISU: What’s your biggest pet peeve?

DN: When people are extremely picky. I’m pretty laid back so when people nitpick at everything it can get pretty frustrating

HC ISU: What’s a motto you live by?

DN: “Do something today that your future self will thank you for”

HC ISU: What’s your go to party song?

DN: Summer by Calvin Harris

HC ISU: If you could have dinner with anyone dead or alive, who would it be and why?

DN: Scarlett Johansson, definitely a smoke.

HC ISU: What’s something you can’t live without?

DN: Going to the rec. Usually if I don’t go for two or three days straight, I pretty much start going crazy.

HC ISU: What do you look for in a girl?

DN: I find it really attractive when girls are motivated and willing to work really hard to get something done. I also like a girl who is confident and not afraid to step out of her comfort zone.

HC ISU: What’s your biggest turn on and turn off?

DN: It’s definitely a big turn on when a girl goes to the gym frequently. Turn off would be someone who has a lack of motivation and is somewhat lazy.

HC ISU: What’s the first thing you notice about a girl?

DN: Their smile. I’m definitely not a comedian but anytime I make a joke, I like to see a girl’s smile. That’s one thing I could never get tired of looking at.

HC ISU: Sorority girl or GDI?

DN: GDI. I do think there are so many attractive sorority girls but I feel like there’s a high level of expectations with them. 

HC ISU: Describe your ideal date: 

DN: I’d like to go somewhere in Chicago, go out to dinner then maybe a Bulls Game. End the night just walking around downtown.

HC ISU: Fashion trend you like and don’t like?

DN: A girl in a sundress will definitely catch my attention. But I’m usually not a fan of those high shorts that cover your belly button. Some girls can pull it off but most the time I’m not all about that. 

HC ISU: How can a girl win you over?

DN: She just needs to show me that she doesn’t need me in her life. I’m very drawn to independent women so I’d like her to know that she could do just at well without me.

Alyssa Ortiz

Illinois State

Lindsay Nardini

Illinois State

Contributor account for Illinois State