Diamond Candles Become a Big Hit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Ever thought that candles and rings would go hand-in-hand with each other? They do now, and the idea has got a twinkle in every girl’s eye.  I have recently fallen in love with the genius concoction that Diamond Candles has come up with.  

Diamond Candles is a candle company that has every candle scent one could possibly think of and inside each candle is a real ring valued at either $10, $100, $1,000 or $5,000.  So fellas, if you can’t think of anything to get your girl this holiday season, Diamond Candles might be the perfect gift.  Because let’s all admit it ladies, who doesn’t love candles, rings and surprises all in one?  

Not only is there a sparkling gift to reveal at the bottom of your candle, but all of the candles are earth friendly and made from soy.  Diamond Candles takes pride in saying that their candles are earth friendly.  What makes the candles so green is that unlike most candles, they are made from soy wax rather than paraffin wax that comes from crude oil.  The wick is also made from cotton and coated in soy wax.  When soy wax is burned it evaporates into the air and eventually those molecules make their way back into the ground through rain water.  Bet you didn’t know that the candles you have been burning can hurt the environment.  By using all natural ingredients, the candle’s scent lasts longer and smells stronger than generic candles you buy in the store.  

These candles have a unique twist to them, with the reveal of a different ring at the bottom of every candle.  This makes the candle a personalized gift as each ring is unique to the candle.  Diamond Candles puts it that although the candle does not last forever, the ring inside will.  

Diamond Candles takes it to the next level and likes to emphasize the big reveal of your ring when the candle is all burned out.  Diamond Candles encourages customers to head over to their Facebook page and upload a picture or a video of you and your ring for everyone to see what kind of gifts are inside!  Diamond Candles are perfect for the cold holiday seasons fast approaching and a great gift for anyone who enjoys candles and jewelry.  So order your candle today and get to burning; soon you will have a sparkling ring on your finger. 

Contributor account for Illinois State