Life > Experiences

Cute Valentines Day Gifts for Your Friends

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Yes, one of the cutest holidays is coming up; Valentines Day! Even if you don’t have an significant other, you can still enjoy this day with your friends. You and your friends can exchange gifts, eat food, and binge watch movies together. A classic Galentine’s Day! Below I’m going to list five cute gifts you can get your friends!

1. Candles

Now who wouldn’t like some cute scented candles! You can easily find candles at practically any store. TJ Maxx, Marshalls, or Ross have a good selection that are cheap. You can buy multiple or a single one and package them up really nice for your friends!

via: pinterest 

2.  Fuzzy Socks

Fuzzy Socks might be the best things to be made! They keep your feet warm and comfortable. Getting your friends fuzzy socks for valentine’s day is a great gift. Also, they’re reasonably priced at stores. There are special days when Old Navy has fuzzy socks for only a dollar. In the picture below you can package the fuzzy socks really cute. You can roll the socks in the cup. It almost looks like a cupcake!

via: pinterest 

3.  Friendship Bracelet

This is one of the cutest gifts and it has so much meaning to it! This is a guarantee that your friend will love this gift. It doesn’t have to be super expensive, it can be as simple as buying the same bracelets for you and your friend.

4.   Friendship Basket                        via: pinterest 

If you want to buy something that includes a bunch of gifts together, a friendship basket is perfect for you! You can find most of these baskets on etsy and they include things like candles, lip gloss, and mints. They’re decorated really cute and cost around 20 dollars. You can find most of them on etsy.com but you can find some in select stores as well!

5.  Coffee Mugs                                  via: pinterest

Coffee mugs are very multi-purpose! Personally, I use my coffee mugs to put hair ties and bobby pins in. This is a Valentine’s day gift anyone would love. You can never have too many coffee mugs! Even if your friend doesn’t drink coffee, they’re a cute aesthetic to have. You can practically buy coffee mugs anywhere. Target is a great place to find them!

via: pinterest 

I hope this list helps you find the perfect gift for your friends for Galentine’s Day. You could even buy some of these gifts for yourself to celebrate Valentine’s Day!

Kai Johnson

Kai Johnson

Illinois State '22

Hey I'm Kai and I go to Illinois State University! I'm a freshman and a Marketing major. I love writing articles for HerCampus and I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them! Instagram: @kai.johnson1