Couple Halloween Costumes For Those Difficult Guys

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Finding a Halloween costume for you and your boyfriend can be a hair-pulling task. You want to look cute in your costume but getting him to agree on any outfit can be extremely hard. Here are some easy Halloween costumes that are sure to please you and your guy. 

1. Struck by Lightning

My personal favorite couple’s Halloween costume I have seen this year. This    is perfect for any boyfriend because all they have to do is wear an all black outfit with a bolt of lightning cut out of yellow poster board. Keeping it simple and easy for those stubborn boys. As for you, you get to go crazy on your hair and rip up and burn your outfit as much as you want. This outfit is fun and creative!

2. Hunter and Deer 

Another one of my favorites is the Hunter and Deer. Is so easy for your boyfriend to pull together. All he really needs is some kind of camouflage shirt. You can add all kinds of props to his outfit; face paint, fake gun, or bow and arrow. As for you, you can wear pretty much any brown clothing you have, whether it’s a dress or leggings. My personal favorite is the brown dress with a fur vest and brown boots! You can also add deer makeup and antlers to finish your look.

3. Soap and Loofa 

For this costume all the boy needs is a white shirt with the word SOAP on it. So simple! Girls, you can use any color of tulle fabric for the loofa. There are a ton of DIY videos to help you make the loofa, its not hard! You can add fake bubble to both of you to make it stand out more.

4.   Hugh Hefner and Playboy Bunny

This is probably the most comfortable outfit for your guy. All he needs to resemble the iconic Hefner is a pair of boxers, (optional) t-shirt, and a robe. As for the ladies, you’ll need some kind of black tights, a long-sleeved leotard, high heels, and bunny ears. 

Overall, dressing up with your boyfriend for Halloween can be such a fun experience, making it easy on both of you will only provide more fun.  Even if you are single this Halloween, like myself, it is always fun to see a well pulled off couples Halloween costume! Happy Halloween! 

Cheyenne Clayton

Illinois State

Celina Porretta

Illinois State