This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Photos by: Lindsay Nardini

It’s safe to say that this week’s Campus Cutie’s funny, outgoing personality can grab practically anyones attention. Brandt Crichton has a strong passion for fitness and is a senior Kinesiology Studies major from Lake Villa, Illinois. This single cutie loves his dog, country music and spending time with his friends, which might I add are all just as awesome as him. What more could a girl ask for? He kept me laughing throughout the whole interview and surprisingly, I found myself still smiling about some of his answers when the interview was finished. So, ladies, hold onto your seats and get ready to fall for this week’s Campus Cutie! 

HerCampus ISU: First, DP Dough or Pizza Hut? 

Brandt Crichton: Pizza Hut without a doubt. 

HC: So, what is your involvement on campus?  

BC: I’m part of the Exercise Science Club and I like to play intramural hockey and football. 

HC: What’s your favorite thing about ISU?

BC: I love the downtown scene especially Six Strings and Fatjacks. I feel like there’s always so many gorgeous girls down there compared to other schools. I also really like our quad; we have a really cool looking campus. 

HC: Quick, what’s your favorite drink to get when downtown? 

BC: Definitely vodka Red Bull. 

HC: What are some things you like to do during your free time? 

BC: I really like going to the Rec because I love to exercise. I like to ride motocross and drink with my friends. Especially right now, I’m all about Fantasy Football. 

HC: Celebrity Crush? 

BC: Luke Bryan. Wait let me answer that again, Brooklyn Decker too. 

HC: It’s almost that time of the year so what is the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for a girl during the holiday season? 

BC: One time I picked up a girl and surprised her by taking her downtown for the day. We went shopping, ice-skating, saw the Christmas tree and ended the night with a nice dinner. 

HC: What’s the biggest turn on and turn off about a girl? 

BC: I don’t like girls that smoke or don’t physically take care of themselves. I really love girls that are smart, get along with my friends and most importantly make me laugh. 

HC: What three words would you use to describe yourself? 

BC: Love to party. 

(After laughing for a couple minutes because he realized he answered the question wrong he tried again.) 

BC: Fun, ambitious and creative. 

HC: Lastly, what is some advice you would give to incoming freshman? 

BC: Definitely to never regret anything because time flies. 

Celina Porretta

Illinois State

Lindsay Nardini

Illinois State

Contributor account for Illinois State