This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Name: Bill Conrad ’14

Name: William T Conrad I

Age: 21

Major: Psychhhh

Hometown: Orland Park 

Affiliations: Delta Sigma Phi, LincolnPark TownHomes Homeowner’s Association

Relationship Status: Currently in the market for a big spoon

Ideal Date: Ice skating in Chicago, followed by getting each other’s names tattooed somewhere visible, comparing our stamp collections and ending watching some Disney movies next to a fireplace

Favorite Food: PB&J, Puppy Chow, Buffalo Chicken Dip, Tears

First thing you notice about a girl: Split-ends, Face Tattoos

Last song played on your iPod: “Get out” by JoJo 

Celebrity Crush: Adele 

Man crush: Joe Biden

Where you see yourself in 10 years: Celebrating my 31st birthday.

Biggest turn on about a girl: Being able to stand to be around me and my terrible jokes for extended periods of time, glitter

Turn offs: Not wearing a scarf in the winter, putting water on your toothbrush before the toothpaste. 

Favorite TV Show: Sons of Anarchy, Dance Moms

3 things you would bring on a deserted island: An Auntie Anne’s Pretzel Store, a box of cute puppies, some magnets

Favorite sports team: Daaaaa Bears

Random fact: I love to smile, smiling’s my favorite.

Megan Maginity

Illinois State

Megan is a sophomore Journalism major at Illinois State University, with a minor in Creative Writing. She balances her time between class, her sorority- Gamma Phi Beta, and writing for the college newspaper- The Daily Vidette. When she’s not busy, Meg likes to shop for the best sales, rollerblade, hang out with friends or watch reruns of Sex and The City. Becoming a campus correspondent/editor-in-chief was a great accomplishment for her because she is an aspiring writer, hoping to take on the world of mass media after graduation in 2013.