This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Week three and there have already been SO many tears and drama, but then again, we live for the drama with this show! Hannah Ann and Kelsey tried to clear the air while a completely new rivalry between Alayah and Sydney surfaced. Here are Her Campus ISU’s most shocking moments we saw this week:

#ChampagneGate Continues

Kelsey and Hannah Ann finally decided to sit down like adults and talk about what happened in last week’s episode with the stolen champagne bottle. Nothing was really accomplished but it seems that the two are trying to move forward and focus more on Peter than their disagreement on what really happened during #champagnegate.

Victoria P. 

Victoria P. stole our hearts while her and Peter line danced all day on their one on one date! She opened up to Peter about her father’s death and her mother’s eventual drug addiciton, which led to her heartbreaking confession of how she’s always felt insecure in her relationships. Peter admitted he was just as smitten with her as she was with him. We hope she makes it far this season, such a sweetheart!

The Queen Returns

Demi is back to bring a fun little surprise to the group date, a pillow fight… OF COURSE! Each girl picked a spicey sleep set to wear and were then thrown into a makeshift ring with fluffy pillows as their weapons. May the odds be ever in their favor!

The playful fight turned ugly when the two finalists Alayah, “The Royal Pain,” and Sydney, “Syd Vicious,” took the battle a little too seriously, declaring what seems to be a newfound rivalry on the show. 

The Final Rose… Minus One

Several women came forward after the pillow fight and told Peter that they feel Alayah isn’t being 100% real with him. This included Victoria P. admitting that she knew Alayah before the show from Pageants and that she told her to “keep their friendship a secret so that they wouldn’t get disqaulified.” In the end… Peter chose to remove one of the final roses from the ceremony, sending an additional girl home… Alayah!

But hold your horses, it doesn’t seem like we’ve seen the last of her. The previews show that Alayah returns to the show unannounced to take back her man! We can’t wait to see THAT episode!

HCXO,

Her Campus ISU

Mia Riddell

Illinois State '20

Mia Riddell is an aspiring magazine journalist at Illinois State University who is passionate about capturing details of people's lives with captivating writing and storytelling. She is currently the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus ISU. Her interests include reading romance novels, listening to Harry Styles, writing anything and everything, volunteering whenever she can, and spending time with friends and family. Follow along Mia’s college journey and stay tuned for more articles!
Contributor account for Illinois State