5 Must-Have Items to Add to Your Amazon Cart ASAP

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Amazon is the online shopping network that literally has everything you could ever need. I, like many other people during quarantine, took the time to do a thorough investigation of the site. In other words, I definitely spent way too much money on things I didn’t need. Amongst the haul, I did happen to come across a few awesome products. Here’s my top give Amazon must-haves. 

Travel makeup bag

I bought this makeup bag specifically because you can change the layout of the bag very easily. You can basically customize it to fit whatever you want! It also fits so much inside of it which was a huge plus for me as well. 

Travel Makeup Case, $22.99.

One-step hair dyer

As a girl with thick hair, it always would take me hours to comb and dry my hair after a shower. This hair dryer not only dries my hair but it also combs it. My friend actually got one for herself and she recommended it to me. Highly recommended if you have thick hair. 

Hair Dryer & Volumizer, $26.99.

3-in-1 Apple charging station

I ordered this for my apartment and I absolutely love it. It charges my phone, apple watch, and my AirPods all at the same time. It makes charging my devices so much easier and less messy. It also does not require any cords, which is also very nice.  

3-in-1 Charging Station, $25.99.

Hexagon kabuki brush

I used to be the girl that only used beauty blenders and would literally swear by them. This brush has changed the game. I haven’t picked up a beauty blender since I ordered this brush. It puts on my foundation and concealer so flawlessly that it looks airbrushed on.  

Foundation Makeup Brush, $9.99.

Oversized hoodie blanket

A few of my friends have these and told me that I’d like it so of course, I ordered one. When I say that I basically never take it off, I’m not kidding. This thing is the softest thing in the world and is very much worth the price tag. 

Oversized Hoodie Blanket, $42.99.

I can personally say that I use these products daily. Each has its own perks and I would highly recommend looking into at least one of them.  

Sarah Baran

Illinois State '22

Hi!! My name is Sarah and I'm a senior at Illinois State. I am currently majoring in Journalism with a minor in Criminal Justice! I love HerCampus because it gives me the opportunity to write whatever I want. I've never really had this chance before so it's really amazing to get to experience. If you want to see more about my life, follow me on Twitter and Instagram! @sarahs524
Contributor account for Illinois State