This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Each year, every fashionista patiently awaits the arrival of New York Fashion Week. Exclusive and luxurious designer collections fill the runways, but the best runway is in the streets of the beautiful city itself. Here are some of my favorite street style looks by some of my favorite fashion bloggers:

1.   Christine Andrew (@hellofashionblog):

SO happy Newsboy hats came back into style. I love the metallic autumn hues with the suede thigh highs. If I had to choose, I would say this is my favorite look of them all!

2.   Hollie Woodward (@holliewdwrd):

Ruffles and Gucci. Enough said.

3. Rosa Crespo (@rosacrespo) 

Sometimes, sunglasses are the best accessory. These 50’s cat eye sunglasses give this chic outfit a vintage and retro vibe.

4. Arielle Charnas (@somethingnavy)

This bold and unique statement outfit was inspired by men’s casual wear. Wide leg pants seem like they will be making a huge appearance this upcoming season, and I am not mad about it! Arielle is one of my favorite fashion bloggers. (Highly recommend following!)

5. Gina Ybarra (@huntsforstyles)

Last, but most definitely not least. Feathers are always a yes. The studded leather jacket with the matching boots gives this adorable outfit an edgy feel to it. She totally nailed it with this look!

NYFW, That’s a wrap!

Thank you for never disappointing.

Xoxo,

Until next year.

Abigail Baffoe

Illinois State

Contributor account for Illinois State