20 Thoughts I Had While Watching The Bachelor: The Women Tell All

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Although in the midst of midterms, ten-page papers, and group projects – I am someone who prioritizes The Bachelor more than my Bachelor’s Degree. And no, I’m not ashamed. My Monday nights consist of one thing only: The Bachelor. This week’s episode covered the final three, Rachel getting sent home, and the fan favorite: The Women Tell All.

Here are the 20 thoughts I’m sure every Bachelor or Bachelorette fan had while watching this week’s episode:

1. Danielle M. is KILLIN’ IT in that white jumper… GOOD LAWD HAVE MERCY!

2. Where is my serving of cheese pasta, Corinne?

3. I wonder if I’d survive on this show?

4. Nope, there’s no way in hell I would survive on this show.

5. I take way too many naps… does that make me a baby?

6. Josephine, shut yo mouth.

7. Chris Harrison, why aren’t you the Bachelor?

8. Why does it feel like I’m the one getting broken up with while re-watching Kristina and Nick’s break-up?

9. Do I have good emotional intelligence?

10. Why does Christen always look like she’s eating something sour?

11. Does Jasmine ever leave herself out of the drama?

12. *round of applause for Liz and her speech on men loving you for who you are and staying true to yourself*

13. I’m still wondering why Luke Pell isn’t the guy these girls are fighting over?

14. Danielle L, you are WAY too good for him honey!

15. Side note: All of these Beauty and the Beast previews have me hella hyped.

16. The blooper of one of the girls falling off the hammock accurately represents me during this semester.

17. I can relate to Corinne shoving all of that cheese into her mouth on a very personal level.

18. I wonder what hotties will be on The Bachelorette?

19. WHY DID RACHEL TAKE THE EXACT WORDS OUT OF MY MOUTH WHEN TALKING ABOUT WHAT SHE IS LOOKING FOR IN A HUSBAND?

20. This May could not come any sooner!

Hands down one of the juiciest and most entertaining Women Tell All episodes in Bachelor history. There is so much we still have to look forward to during the remainder of Nick’s season, but man are we ready for you, Rachel!

Building my life on God's love, choosing joy, embracing family, ceaselessly writing, constantly dancing, raising my pitbull chihuahua, and teaching tiny humans all things.
Contributor account for Illinois State