1. When you’ve been living off of dining center food for a month straight and finally get to eat out
This is also when you realize your food standards have dramatically lowered since starting college.
2. When you pull an all-nighter to finish a huge project you procrastinated on and start seeing things out of sleep-deprivation
3. When you really don’t want to go to class but you also don’t want to lose participation points
4. When you head back home for breaks and have to drive yourself everywhere again, and you’re not sure if you still remember how to drive
5. When the stress of college life really has you down but you’re trying to act like everything is okay
6. When you meet someone attractive but you’re not sure how to sort out your feelings for them
7. When you sort out your feelings for them and realize you’re head over heels – and way in over your head
8. When you turn to food to relieve stress and realize it somehow just made things worse
9. When your roommate has a bad case of TMI
10. When your latest Netflix binge ends with you falling in love with a fictional character
And then comparing him with every guy you meet at school – but who could measure up to McDreamy?