10 Things Girls With Small Boobs Are Tired of Hearing

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

To the ladies of the IBTC, I think we can all agree that we have a message that needs to be heard: We are tired. Tired of hearing everyone’s sympathy and sorrow comments about our sad, little A-cups. If you have a small chest, please refer to the statements below and know you’re not alone. If you know someone who has a small chest, please educate yourself on what it’s like to be in the IBTC:

1.  “At least they’re perky!” Perky? Does my sternum look perky to you?

2.  “Ugh, my boobs are so smallll.” You wear a C-cup. YOU DON’T HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT.

3.  “What size bra do you wear?” Please. I know you mean well, but let’s just skip the part where you feel bad for me so you ask me this question to try making me feel better.

4.  “You’re so lucky you don’t have to deal with them.” Stop. Just stop.

5.  “Here, try on my bombshell.” The padding of this “bra” suppresses what little bust I have. It literally makes me look like Madonna in the ‘80s.

6.  Saying, “I wonder if I’ll ever magically wake up with bigger boobs…” and hearing your friends laugh. This is actually a serious thought/dream of mine…please don’t ruin it.

7.  “Don’t get a boob job.” Ok, maybe a boob job isn’t the answer. But at least let me hold on to the idea that there is hope if I really wanted to pursue granting my biggest wish (a full, solid C).

8.  “You don’t want big boobs. They get in the way of everything.” Well, YOU don’t want small boobs. I can’t wear V-necks, and it looks like I have little boy pecs when I put on a sports bra. I win.

9.  “What’s that on your chest?” I guess bronzer can’t do its magic when there’s nothing for it to work with…..

10.  “They’ll come eventually. Just wait until you have a kid.” By then it’s too late. I want boobs and I want boobs now.

The list goes on, but despite all the complaints we have it’s important to remember that the grass is always greener on the other side. And hey, chances are if you’re lacking in one area, you were blessed in another. So whatever that may be, embrace what you have (and maybe just keep wishing on birthday candles, shooting stars, etc.).

Whitney Scasny

Illinois State

Public Relations major at Illinois State University
Contributor account for Illinois State