This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Ever heard of The Morning Toast? No? Then you sure are missing out. The Morning Toast streams live every weekday on Youtube. Don’t have time to watch? No worries! They also have a podcast of the show so you can tune in to on the go!

What is The Morning Toast you ask? It is an entertainment and lifestyle show that literally has become part of my life. The hosts, Jackie and Claudia Oshry, are two hilarious women who tell it like it is and recap events in the media from the day before. The two gals have special guests and interview all types of people, whether it’s a famous actor, comedian, or The Points Guy. They make every show one of a kind and add a little joy to your day.  So tune in to Youtube at 10:30 am ET to watch your first episode. Here are some reasons why you should watch The Morning Toast.

1. The girls are hilarious and will have you laughing at everyday normal things.

2. Claudia’s singing.

3. You’ll actually learn things happening in the world that you can understand.

4. You’ll get the latest news on pop culture.

5. Jackie explaining the fast five stories.

6. Feeling like you are friends with the girls after one episode in.

7. Finding out someone else listens to The Toast and immediately just getting them.

8. Theo, such a gem of a man.

9. Being added to the Facebook groups and meeting friends through them.

10. Adding some laughter to your day that you didn’t know you needed.

Once you start listening to The Toast, there truly is no going back. You must follow them on all social media and book a ticket to Claudia’s comedy show because it’s the obvious thing to do. The Morning Toast is a community of women empowering women and making fun of the world because it truly is funny. Tune in to join the fun!

Colleen E Kelly

Illinois State '19

Hi I'm Colleen! Senior Communication major at Illinois State University, I love HC because it empowers women to promote women of all kinds. Follow me on social media to keep up with my articles! Insta/Twitter: @ColleenKelly97
Contributor account for Illinois State