This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ICU (Japan) chapter.

For some reason, you want to brighten your fingernails in the summer. So this article will introduce cute nails that make me happy just by looking at them this summer!

Syrup Colored Nails

All of Mei’s nails, a Japanese nail artist active in NY, are creative and sophisticated. I would like to try a delicious color like shaved ice syrup.

Aurora Nails

The glittering aurora nails have a strong presence and summer-ish, so they are perfect for summer! The reflection of light changes depending on the angle of the aurora, so you won’t get bored!

Butterfly Nails

I also recommend nails with butterflies that look like Korean idols! The butterfly that seems to pop out at any moment is definitely the cutest item that you can enjoy just by looking at it.

Marble Nails

It is also a good idea to think about the color according to the outfit and rings you wear! Marble is perfect with any color and suits any outfit, so it’s easy for everyone to take on the challenge.

Summer is just around the corner! I hope this article will help you when you nail.

Hana Nakai

ICU (Japan) '24

Hi, I'm Hana and am currently studying at International Christian University. On campus, I perform as a member of the Dance Organization of International Christian University.