This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ICU (Japan) chapter.

The day after Halloween, you can bet my house will be all set up for the Holiday Season. There sure is something special about this part of the year – it gets colder, and all of sudden, everyone is gathering for dinners, Christmas decorations, and just the constant playing of holiday songs. Oh dear, this sure is the happiest time of the year. Like some of my other articles, you can probably already tell how much I enjoy sectioning off my life with playlists. Whether it is playlists for the Indian festive season, summer playlists, or a Spotify channel for when I need to relax – I have it ALL!

And it would take a fool to think I do not have one for the Holiday season either. Publishing my Holiday or Christmas playlist on the HCICU page has become a tradition for me. So, here is a sneak peek at my holiday playlist for this year!

Norah Jones – A Holiday with You

Bing Crosby – White Christmas

Micheal Buble – It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

WHAM! – Last Christmas

Elvis Presley – Blue Christmas

Norah Jones – It’s Only Christmas Once a Year

The Pogues – Fairytale of New York 

Stevie Wonder – Someday at Christmas

Jonas Brothers – I Need You Christmas

Idina Menzel – Baby It’s Cold Outside

Almost after three years of indoor and COVID-restricted Holiday seasons, I am excited to spend this season with my friends and family. I hope that this mini playlist gets you excited and ready for this wonderful time of the year!

Kavya Sharma

ICU (Japan) '24

Is always listening to music and never paying attention. But tends to get around with things :)