pastel fashion
Original photos by Brianne Petrone

5 Fashion Clothing and Items in My Wishlist

I love looking through Instagram for new clothes and accessories to save on my wishlist. I personally love fashion that is basic and neutral colored, but cute and fun to wear. Today I will be sharing with you guys some of the items that I have saved on my wishlist.

Chuu (Japan): Shirred Long Dress (Black)

This dress is the cutest. I love how this dress looks like I can wear it in many different locations, whether going to the city or in an area surrounded by nature. It’s perfect for the summer. Chuu, is a Korean brand, so maxi dresses like this one would fit shorter people like me. 

Peta and Jain: Bridget Bag (White Pebble/Gold)

The first time I saw this bag, I thought it was such a cute combination of classy and cute. My favorite thing about this bag is that it’s made of fake leather. I think that this bag would suit the look of going on a little cafe run with friends in the city.

Zara: Ripped Wide Leg Jeans (Hi-rise)

I have several pairs of Zara Jeans already, but I couldn’t take my eyes off of this one. These jeans look so flattering to me, especially when I saw an influencer wear them. What I love about it the most is that it is high-waisted, which means that it would make your body proportions look astonishing. You can dress it up by wearing a cute blouse, or even dress it down by wearing a t-shirt or a simple tank-top. Zara jeans are quite a price so I don’t know if I would buy them just yet, but I hope to buy them in the future.

Tiger Mist: Bethany Pants (Black)

I personally don’t have many clothes that are suited for formal and work occasions. I thought these pants would be perfect for me because it’s high-waisted and you can roll the pants up to adjust it to my leg length. However, I have realized that these kinds of pants are worn casually recently, which means that I can make more use out of them. 

Peppermayo: European Towns Linen Mini Dress (White)

I’m obsessed with little white dresses, and when I saw this one, I knew that I had to get it someday. What I love about this dress is probably the cute ribbon in the back and the fact that the skirt is a fit-and-flare style. 

Although this article was somewhat short, I hope you’ve enjoyed my article about some of the things on my fashion wishlist.

Kaitlyn Corbett

ICU Japan '23

My name is Kaitlyn Corbett, a sophomore at International Christian University. I am currently studying Media and Communication studies, and I'm specifically interested in learning about the media communicates with children. Some of my hobbies are playing sports, such as soccer and tennis.