The Real Winners of the 2015 Grammy Awards: Red Carpet Edition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at HWS chapter.

This past Sunday, our favorite celebrities walked the red carpet in exquisite designs at the 2015 Grammy Awards. Many stars enchanted us in metallic, took the deep-v plunge, or rocked a classic LBD. Below are some of the looks from the 57th Grammy’s that got the most buzz. Don’t forget that the stars take on the Oscar’s Sunday February 22nd! So stay tuned!

Chrissy Teigan in Emilio Pucci – John Legend’s wife turned heads with her loose waves and white formfitting dress. She was one of the only stars to wear white and it made her pop on the carpet.

Rihanna in a Giambattista Valli Haute Couture – Rihanna had one of the most buzzed about gowns with comparisons to cupcakes and umbrellas in this bold pink. Although the gown isn’t the most flattering, it was a great decision to pull her hair back. This allowed for her face to light up the carpet. 

Gwen Stefani in Atelier Versace – Gwen dazzled both on the carpet and on the stage when she rocked out with her co-judge of The Voice, Adam Levine. Her pantsuit was daring as it bared her chest in geometric shapes, but Gwen always kills it.

Beyoncé in Proenza Schouler – Queen B let everyone know who was running the show when she stepped out in this plunging V-neck. The contrast between sexy and conservative worked really well as the train and long sleeves balanced out the neckline. 

Rita Ora in Prada – This gown was one of the most eye-catching with its head to toe metallic design. The flattering dress highlighted her curves and extenuated her body with the slight train. The distinction between her dark eye makeup and the soft silver and gold of the dress really pulled the look together.   

Taylor Swift in Elie Saab – Even though Taylor didn’t walk away with an award she definitely took home the best-dressed award with this fabulous teal Elie Saab number and purple Giuseppe Zanotti heels. The chunky teal earrings completed the look. She has come a long way from her glittery dress days and is now seen as a real fashion icon; this ensemble sealed the deal. 

Photos taken from Vogue and Vanity Fair