This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at HWS chapter.

The Pitch 2016 contest is coming up and we wanted to revisit last year’s winner, Paige Pierce, who has made her winning idea of Orchard Outfitters, come to life. The mobile fashion truck pops up on college campuses to sell trendy clothing and accessories. For us in Geneva, and other rural colleges on the east coast, there aren’t a lot of options for shopping. Her idea will make shopping more accessible for both college men and women.

I sat down with Pierce to see where the business is at one year later. “We’ve recently been in conversation with investors about launching the business in the Fall of 2016. This is an exciting time as an entrepreneur because I am really starting to see my idea come to life,” Pierce said.  “I’ve been working to get a trunk show together and partnering with brands to get trends here to campus.”

To highlight what types of apparel will be featured in the fashion truck, Pierce will be hosting a trunk show on February 13th 2016 from 12:00pm to 4:00pm. This is open to everyone on campus and it will be held at her off-campus house, 116 Hamilton Street. There will be styles for both men and women; including women’s dresses, sweaters, jewelry, makeup etc. and for men there will be t-shirts and winter accessories. If you are looking for a last minute Valentine’s Day gift or are just in the mood to shop, be sure to stop by and support Paige!

To learn more about Orchard Outfitters check out, http://orchardoutfitters.squarespace.com/