This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at HWS chapter.

As we begin reading days and get ready for finals, for some of us it’s hard to believe that this is the last few days we will spend in Geneva. Geneva and HWS has been the place we have called home for the past four years. Calling Geneva home meant crafting our favorite things to do when we were not studying. This wonderful place where we have created relationships that will last a lifetime, learned a lot both academically and socially, and grown as a person. Here are a few items on our bucket list: 

1. Go to every bar one last time.

From Beef to Sideshow from Eddie’s mug night to Red Dove’s pitcher night. This is the last few days to go to the places we called our second home while on campus.

2. Lay out on the Quad.

Whether it is to “study” for finals or to eat lunch with a friend. During our time at HWS we often take for granted how beautiful our campus is especially with all the cold weather we have had.

3. Eat Mark’s.

We are repulsed by day but there is something about that smell on the weekends that makes you crave Mark’s pizza. And hey, when is it ever acceptable to eat pizza as a vegetable again?

4. Order a beer at the Cellar Pub.

You see the beer truck make its delivery so you know they must have it. Do they sell beer? How old are the beers? Do they card you with your OneCard?

5. Swim in the lake.

Some say tomato some say ta-mato, some have a fear of not swimming in salt water making this one a tough one to check off.

6. Go to Watkin’s Glen.

Hike around the falls one last time.

7. Run by the lake. #doitfortheinsta

8. Visit every dorm one last time.

For sentimental reasons. 

9. Get a picture in front of the HWS sign.

Because why not?!

10. GRADUATE!  

Kelsey is senior at Hobart and William Smith Colleges (HWS), where she is pursuing her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and American Studies. In addition to being a campus contributor for Her Campus, Kelsey is also a member of the HWS Leads program. She is loves to do yoga and is a Frank Sinatra enthusiast. She hopes to one day work for a major news outlet that focuses on government and politics. She hopes to go into public relations or marketing upon graduating.