Students have enjoyed an assortment of food trucks that have literally rolled onto campus the past few days. Courtesy of the Rosensweig Family and the Rosenweig Learning Commons and Chegg, students have tried their own personal pizzas, a large variety of ice cream, Mexican, and a campus favorite, macaroni & cheese! Different food trucks will continue to be on campus everyday through Tuesday, May 12. Enjoy the food while you can!
- Friday, May 8: Macarollin’ & Abbott’s Frozen Custard, Quad, 3 – 7 p.m.
- Saturday, May 9: Sodexo’s Study Break Surprise, Front of Scandling, 1 – 3 p.m.
- Sunday, May 10: J&S Fried Dough, Quad, 1 – 3 p.m.
- Monday, May 11: Marty’s Meats & Skippy’s Ice Cream, Front of Scandling, 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 12: Roc City Sammich, Scandling Patio, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Photo Credit: Alta Markley ’17