Campus Cutie Noah Kilmer ’21

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at HWS chapter.

Basics

Name: Noah Kilmer

Year: Sophomore

Major: Biology (B.S.)

Minor: Chemistry

Hometown: Homer, NY

Activities: Pre-Health Professions Club

Relationship Status: Single

Describe Yourself in 3 Words: Ambitious, Fashionable, Brilliant

Favorite

Place on Campus: The docks

Place in Geneva: H.J. Stead

Movie/Tv show: How to Get Away with Murder

Food: Anything but Saga

Class: Intro to Psychology with Professor Brien Ashdown

Random

MQ: What quote do you live by?

“You know you’re passionate about something when you’re willing to fight your friends” –Hillary Clinton.

MQ: Where do you see yourself in 10-20 years?

I will be in residency. After that I will be a practicing surgeon.

MQ: If you could spend the day with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?

J.K. Rowling

MQ: If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?

I’m going to be basic and say Paris. I loved it when I visited it, and I would like to spend some more time there.

MQ: What is something most people on campus don’t know about you?

I was on crutches for five years straight. I had a hyper extended nerve in my left leg. My doctors thought it was a fracture, but they couldn’t figure out why it wasn’t healing. Eventually they figured out it was a compressed nerve.

MQ: Do you have a story that you’d care to share with us all?

I fell out of a 4-foot tree because my sister and I were looking for robots. I ended up breaking my foot. I was 10.

MQ: How do you feel about being nominated as a Campus Cutie?

I am SO thrilled. Thrilled and excited.

MQ: What would you like to be remembered for?

I would like to be remembered for my work. I want to do something so good that people remember it forever.

Meg Quint is a first year at Hobart and William Smith Colleges. She plans on majoring in biochemistry with a minor in LGBT studies. Meg plans on earning a to medical degree (M.D.) after graduating from HWS. On campus, Meg participates in the health professions club, the Pride Alliance, and she works in admissions exposing potential students to all HWS has to offer. Meg has always enjoyed writing, meeting new people, and celebrating her peer's achievements. She believes HerCampus will allow her to combine all of these passions resulting in exciting articles for your reading pleasure!