This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at HWS chapter.

Watch out, ladies, this Campus Cutie is ready to get serious… and is seriously fun. Meet Mike Doeblin, an all-around ladies’ man who knows a thing or two about how to make a girl laugh. But really, we laughed during the entire interview…

The Basics:

Name: Michael Doeblin

Year: Sophomore

Major: Undeclared

Hometown: Geneva, NY

Activities: Orientation, Colleges Against Cancer, Rotoract Club, Geneva Heroes

Interested In: Girls

Relationship Status: Single and ready to mingle!

Describe Yourself in Three Words: Talkative, procrastinator, fun!

Celebrity Crush: Definitely Sandra Bullock

“Favorites”:

Place to Party: The Library 

Place on Campus: Good ‘ole Dirty Durf

Place in Geneva: Home

Type of Food: Chicken Parm

Sport: Basketball

Accessory: Glasses – I’m blind

Cologne: Ralph Lauren

TV Show: Parks and Rec

Movie: The Blind Side 

Favorite Class at HWS: My FSEM: Alcohol in College 

HC: How do you feel about being nominated as a Campus Cutie?

​Mike: Honored!! I’ve never heard of it but it’s pretty sweet!

HC: What do you look for in a girl?

​Mike: She has to have a great sense of humor, not afraid to be who she is, cute, smart (to help me with my homework), understanding, and down to earth as well.

HC: What is your idea of the perfect date in Geneva, New York?

​Mike: Ahhhh such a hard choice! Depends on what type of food she likes, but for Italian, the Deluxe. No one knows about it, but it’s my favorite restaurant here.

HC: Do you have any hidden talents?

​Mike: I can spit water through my two front teeth.

HC: What is something that most people do not know about you?

​Mike: I was born 2 months early and was in ICU for ten days.

HC: Who is your role model?

Mike: Definitely my mom. She’s been there for forever no matter what and supports me with everything I do…wouldn’t know what to do without her.

HC: What are you involved in on campus and what are you most proud of?

​Mike: Being an OM, by far one of the most rewarding experiences

HC: Do you have a motto that you live by?

​Mike: Be a leader, not a follower.

HC: What is something that is on your Bucket List? Have you ever accomplished anything on it?

​Mike: The main thing on my bucket list is to move out of Geneva…I love my hometown, but I need a change. Also I want to go parasailing, sky diving, and travel across America.

HC: Do you have plans to go abroad? If yes, what are you most excited to do while you are away from campus?

​Mike: Yes ma’am, going to Norwich, England in the fall of 2015! I cannot wait to have a legal drink.

HC: What do you hope to accomplish before you graduate?

​Mike: I hope to learn to cook before going abroad and eventually become an Orientation Coordinator!

HC: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

​Mike: Honestly all I know is that I want a yellow or black lab…hopefully I have a wife and three kids, but who knows!

HC: What do you want to be remembered for in your time at HWS or your life in general? 

​Mike: For my grandkids: I want to make enough cash flow to send them all to college.

To experience more of the REAL Mike, add him on Instagram @michael_doeblin. (This Campus Cutie is a photography fanatic!)

Hailing from Amish Country - Lancaster, Pennsylvania, Karoline is a sophomore double majoring in French and English with a minor in International Relations. She is a member of the William Smith varsity rowing team and currently serves on an athletic leadership council.