This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at HWS chapter.

This outdoorsy freshman will not only surprise you with some of his well thoughtout and hilarious answers, but also steal your heart! Meet this week’s Campus Cutie: Colman Lamb! 

The Basics

Name: Colman Lamb

Year: 2019

Major: Undecided

Hometown: Keene, NH

Activities: Biking, skiing, knitting, long walks on the beach, and salad tossing

Interested In: Women

Relationship Status: Single

Describe Yourself in Three Words: Dreamy, Outgoing, Laid back

Celebrity Crush: Selena Gomez

“Favorites”:

Place to Party: The Barn

Place on Campus: Saga

Type of Food: Mac bites

Accessory: Hats, I wear a lot of hats

TV Show: Keeping Up With The Kardashians

Movie: Pulp Fiction

Singer: Selena Gomez, she is perfect

HC: How do you feeling about being nominated as Campus Cutie?

CL: It’s truly an honor! Being a first year, I feel that we don’t get enough recognition, so I’m glad it’s time to spread the word about how cute I am.

HC: What do you look for in a girl?

CL: She has to be able to keep me on my toes. A girl who can make me laugh, as well as be equally as cute as I am.

HC: What is your idea of the perfect date in Geneva, New York?

CL: Well my favorite place is Saga, so I would say my perfect date would to have a candle lit dinner in Saga served by Shirley. Dinner would of course be served with some fries and saga sauce. 

HC: What is something that most people do not know about you?

CL: A lot of people don’t know that I race bikes professionally in the summer. I have a pro license and I win a lot, it’s whatever though.

HC: Who is your role model?

CL: Shane Mcconkey. He truly taught me how to shred the gnar.

HC: Do you have a motto you live by?

CL: As said by Ferris Bueller, “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”

HC: What was your worst date?

CL: I don’t go on bad dates, and I definitely don’t plan on starting.

HC: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

CL: Definitely a househusband.

Haleigh is a sophomore at Hobart and William Smith Colleges (HWS), where she is pursuing her Bachelor of Arts in Media and Society with a minor in Writing and Rhetoric. In addition to being a writer for Her Campus, Haleigh is an avid skier, competing at nationals in Oregon and helping the Hobart and William Smith ski team to a spot in the top ten across the entire nation. She is also an active member of the William Smith Club Soccer Team as well as the Women’s Collective Club. Haleigh is obsessed with the TV show "30 Rock" and wants to be just like Tina Fey. Hence, she aspires to eventually be a comedy sketch writer for shows such as Saturday Night Live.