photos by lanty zUU73lEdcBU unsplash
photos by lanty zUU73lEdcBU unsplash

Campus Cutie: Almamy Conde ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at HWS chapter.

Watch out, ladies! This week’s Campus Cutie will definitely give you a run for your money. He is witty, fun, and will certainly impress you with his intellect. Meet Almamy Conde aka AC, an all-around ladies’ man who knows a thing or two about how to make a girl feel beautiful. 

The Basics:

Name: Almamy Conde (aka. AC)

Year: 2018

Major: Economics

Minor: International Relations

Hometown: New York City, NY

Activities: Hobart Football Team

Interested In: Girls

Relationship Status: Single

Describe Yourself in Three Words: Humble, Different, and Honest

Celebrity Crush:  Nia Long

“Favorites”:

Type of Food: Caribbean

Sport: Football, Basketball, and Track

Accessory: Necklace

TV Show: The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Movie: The Fault in Our Stars and Love & Basketball

HC: How do you feel about being nominated as a Campus Cutie?

AC: I feel excited and honored.

HC: What do you look for in a girl?

AC: To tell you the truth, she needs to be smart, for example when I talk to her she has to impress me or surprise me with her intellect. I am attracted to beautiful, quiet girls that nobody really knows about, but she enjoys being herself without being in the spotlight.

HC: What is your idea of the perfect date in Geneva, New York?

AC: My idea of perfect date would be a night by Seneca Lake drinking red wine, laughing, and socializing about life.

HC: What was your worst date?

AC: My worst date was actually a set up. My friend had his date, and I was set up with someone that really wasn’t my type and it was really awkward because the person was very into me, but I didn’t feel the same way. So, basically I was forced to take one for the team and be on a blind date.

HC:  Do you have any hidden talents?

AC:  I enjoy writing poetry.

HC: Who is your role model?

AC:  To tell you the truth, I don’t really have any role models. I just have mentors I look up to.

HC: What are you involved in on campus and what are you most proud of?

AC: I am not really involved with much on campus yet, but I do enjoy playing for the Hobart  Football team and I am most proud of being part of the Football family.

HC: Do you have a motto that you live by?

AC: Yes, definitely! “Always stay true to yourself and never feel discouraged if someone tells you you can’t do something.”

HC: What is something that is on your Bucket List? Have you ever accomplished anything on it?

AC: Before I die, I want to host a music show. I love music soooo much and one day I want to have my own concert that I perform. It has to be a huge concert, nothing lowkey.  Yes, I have accomplished something on my bucket list, but I can’t say anymore.

HC: Do you have plans to go abroad?

AC: YES, definitely! I hope to go abroad somewhere in Europe!

HC: What do you hope to accomplish before you graduate?

AC: Before I graduate, I hope to accomplish having great friends. This may sound cliché, but I really want to maintain awesome relationships that will last a lifetime.   

HC: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

AC: I see myself  somewhere in West Africa because I plan to do International Business there and help reconstruct the infrastructure. My dad is from West Africa, so it’s like homeland to me.

HC: What do you want to be remembered for?

AC: I want to be remembered as someone who put his heart into everything.

To experience more of the REAL Almamy “AC” Conde find him around campus, and definitely don’t be afraid to approach him. 

Niame Traore is a first year student at Hobart and William Smith Colleges. She is observant, resourceful, and passionate about all things social justice. Although, she is unsure on what she wants to major in, she knows that whatever she decides to major in will be just as awesome as she is. Niame is a proud member of Her Campus @ HWS. She loves writing for Her Campus because it allows for female empowerment and other people to have a voice in their communiyy. She hopes to one day make a positive impact in the world and change someone's life by giving them a voice. In her spare time, she enjoys chocolate, laughing and jamming to Beyonce and Nicki Minaj. Her favorite quote is, "You wake up, flawless / Post up, flawless / Ridin' round in it, flawless / Flossin' on that, flawless / This diamond, flawless / My diamond, flawless" -Beyonce.