Are Kylie and Khloe Pregnant, or what?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at HWS chapter.

Rumors came out several weeks ago that the famous reality star sisters were pregnant, but neither have yet to confirm anything!

A photo recently leaked this weekend of Kylie in a large sweatshirt, looking a bit more pregnant than she does in her usual attire these days. Kylie was not very happy about this and lashed back on twitter for the first time since rumors came out about her pregnancy:

The pictures have since been removed from the internet, but when I first saw the photos, the crooked lines in the background did not seem to pop out.

This leaves fans wondering if she is really pregnant or not. Some believe that if she just decided to come out already she wouldn’t have to hide from paparazzi and comment back about unflattering photos. Yet, there still hasn’t been a total denial of the pregnancy.

With how the Kardashians typically run, if both Kylie and Khloe were not pregnant they would have most likely shot down the rumors quickly when they came out.

As for Khloe, she continues to hide her stomach in baggy clothes and behind her sisters which keeps fans guessing. In their reality show, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Khloe is filmed at a fertility clinic and talks with her current boyfriend, Tristan Thompson, about starting a family. So, has it happened?

Both sisters have done quite the job at hiding, but leaves everyone wondering if they are actually pregnant or enjoy teasing and playing this “game” with fans. Kris Jenner even dodged a question about her pregnant daughters when asked by Ellen DeGeneres this past week on The Ellen Show.

Hi, I am Meredith! I am from upstate New York and love keeping up with the latest news and trends.