4 Ways To Save Your Hair From Your Laziness

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at HWS chapter.

We are nearing the end of the semester, which means the weather has taken a turn for the cold, and we have most likely given up on trying to impress our classmates. We may no longer wake up an hour before class to shower, blow-dry, and straighten our hair, and we are definitely choosing leggings over jeans. Our laziness has gotten the best of us, but we still don’t want to arrive to class looking like a mess.

So, how do we keep up appearances without putting in the extra time? Here are four hair products that will quickly turn your bedhead into a cute and presentable hairstyle.

1. Bumble and Bumble Sea Salt Spray

If you have gotten to the point where a quick shower is out of the question before your morning class, then you should skip to product number 3, because these first two require wet hair. After a quick shower, spray this Bumble and Bumble spray through your hair and you will be ready to go to class looking like a mermaid.

2. It’s a 10 Miracle Leave In Product

This product requires that you leave yourself enough time in the morning to dampen your hair. So, if you wake up ten minutes before your 9am is going to start, you may want to skip to the next product. If you can manage to dampen your hair, then all it takes is a couple of sprays of It’s a 10 and your hair will be detangled and extra silky.

3. Toni And Guy Texturizing Sea Salt Spray

If you are someone who showers before bed and then falls asleep on wet hair, then this product is for you. This spray will take your flat hair and add some texture and oomf.

4. Dry Shampoo

No suprise, I have saved the best for last. If you have yet to realize the magic behind dry shampoo, then it is time for you to hop on the bandwagon. Dry Shampoo is cheap and couldn’t be easier to use. You can roll right our of bed give your hair a couple sprays, brush through it a couple times and you’re ready to go! 

With any of these products, you’ll be ready to go to class looking as fabulous as you did last Saturday night!